World Backup Day is Here – Are You Prepared?
March 31st is World Backup Day.
It is celebrated to remind people and business owners to protect their data by backing the files and checking restores to avoid looking like a fool on April Fool’s Day.
Why you need protection?
If you’re not careful enough, one simple mistake could result in loss of critical and sensitive data. Here are some of the scary data loss stats:
- 140,000 hard drives crash each week in the U.S. alone. [Source: SmallBizTrends]
- 29% of data loss is due to human error. [Source: Unitrends]
- 60% of businesses fail within six months of losing their data because of a disaster. [Source: 3rd Eye Advisory]
- 40% of businesses cease operations within one year of a critical IT failure. [Source: Access]
- 93% of businesses file for bankruptcy within one year if they lost data for 10 days or more due to disaster. [Source: FRAMEWORK IT]
- 44% of businesses ravaged by a fire fail to ever reopen. [Source: COMPUGEN]
World Backup Day Special Offer
On the occasion of World Backup Day, CheckMark is pleased to announce a free 1-year subscription of the Cloud Backup Add-On worth $59 on the new purchase of CheckMark Payroll or MultiLedger software.
With our Cloud Backup Add-On, you can back up your data directly from the software to our secure Cloud whenever and as many times a day as you wish. It is fast and easy to restore your data so you can be up and running in no time.
Why CheckMark Cloud Backup?
- Simple and easy to use
- Facilitates smooth and quick recovery of files
- Continuous data backup and protection
- Unlimited data backup
- Data is safe and encrypted
- Cost effective and reliable
No need to install any software or upgrade hardware, as the Cloud Backup Add-On is available right inside all CheckMark software.
Just use the coupon code: WORLDBACKUPDAY at checkout.
This is a limited time offer, valid from Wednesday, March 27 to Sunday, April 7, 2019, so hurry!
Take Action Today and Don’t Be an April Fool!